Nolvadex is an estrogen medication used to prevent breast cancer in women who are at higher-than-average risks and also to treat hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer in both men and women.
One may buy Nolvadex 20mg online from our website at $51.20. However, due to the rise in online pharmacies and drug stores, one should be cautious not to buy fake products from shady stores. Nolvadex Tamoxifen 20 mg price may vary on different websites due to the location of the store.
Dosage And Direction of Nolvadex 20mg
For the correct dosage information, the patient should read the Patient Information Leaflet available at the pharmacy where one buys the medication. The doctor should also be consulted for the right doses according to the patient’s condition. This is because the dosage direction may be different for various people, as several factors may influence it. The standard recommended dose is the Nolvadex 20mg, which is taken orally once or twice a day. The therapy period maybe 5 years. Daily doses that are greater than the 20 mg are usually divided and taken in halves. One-half is taken in the morning and the other half is taken in the evening. To prevent an occurrence of cancer, the therapy period may take as long as 5 to 10 years.
Precautions to take include:
- One should tell the doctor if they have any allergic reaction to the drug.
- One should inform the doctor of their medical history, especially of diabetes, hypertension, cataracts, liver and kidney diseases, and blood clots.
- The doctor should be informed if the patient is pregnant or intends to become pregnant in the course of medication.
- Breastfeeding mothers should stop breastfeeding while taking the drug and even after the next 3 months of stopping the medication.
The following are the conditions contraindicated with the Nolvadex 20mg medication:
- Active or a recent stroke
- Breastfeeding mother
- A clot in the lung
- Low levels of white blood cells in the body
- Liver and kidney problems
- Clouding of the eye lens (cataracts)
- Allergic reaction to the medication, among others.
Possible Side Effects
The following side effects may occur with the use of the Nolvadex 20mg:
- Hot flashes
- Thinning of the hair
- Numbness and tingling of the skin
- Leg cramps
- Muscle and joint aches
- Vision changes
- Eye pain
- Mood changes
- Swelling of the feet
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Breathing problems
Various drugs, such as blood thinners, seizure treatment drugs, antidepressants, among others, may interact with Nolvadex 20mg causing severe or fatal side effects or weakening the effectiveness of Nolvadex in cancer prevention or treatment. One should discuss with the doctor any other drugs they use and the possibility of using other drugs jointly with Nolvadex.
One should make sure they take a missed dose of Nolvadex 20mg immediately they remember. However, when it is almost time for the next dose, they should skip the missed dose and proceed with their regular dosage schedule as directed by the pharmacist or doctor.
When one takes more than the required dose of Nolvadex 20mg, they may manifest severe side effects and hence should contact the doctor immediately.
The drug should be store at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and moisture or water. For the safety of children, Nolvadex should be placed where children and pets can’t reach.
People also search for Provera 10 mg